How do I make a custom order.
- Please contact us at shop@Layscreations.com to share your idea. We’d love to bring it to life!
- We will not begin work, Including drafting custom order ideas and obtaining materials for custom items until we have received full payment.
- All custom item prices are the starting price. Prices may increase when additional beads and charms are added.
- Since all custom items are made to order, please allow 7-14 business days for processing, depending on the items and an additional 1-2 days for shipping. Business days are Monday through Friday.
- Rushed processing may be available but will incur an additional fee. Please, rushed processing is different than expedited shipping. If expedited shipping is needed, you will need to select expedited shipping at checkout. Rates for this shipping method are defined in accordance with USPS. Email email@example.com for more information.
What are your shipping days?
Do you ship on weekends or holidays?
- We occasionally ship on Saturdays but not holidays.
How long is processing once I place my order?
- For premade items, please allow 3 days for processing and an additional 1-2 days for shipping. If you order custom items, please allow 7-14 days for processing, depending on the items and an additional 1-2 days for shipping.
What does Expedited shipping mean/involve?
- Expedited shipping does not mean your order will be processed quicker. Expedited shipping means your order will be delivered to you in 1 business day once shipped, processing times remain as listed. Once the carrier has the item, we are no longer responsible and cannot quote delivery times. Please refer to your tracking details and contact the shipping carrier for details and or concerns regarding your delivery.
How long is shipping?
- We allow you to select first class or priority Shipping at checkout. Shipping times for each method are outlined by USPS, please visit www.usps.gov for detailed information.
Can I return my product?
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Once your order has been submitted it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
What happens if I receive my product damaged?
- If you believe you have received the wrong item or there is damage caused by our company, contact us with 48 hours of delivery to discuss. Please carefully inspect your items upon receipt. You MUST provide proof that your order came damaged (pictures or videos). Options will be discussed upon review.
- If damage was as a result of transport during shipping, we are not responsible. Contact USPS. Although not required, we strongly encourage you to select priority Shipping as it comes with insurance through USPS. Loving All You See Creations is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged packages that have endured damage during transport.
Can I make an exchange?
- All sales are final
Am I required to choose a shipping option?
- Yes, all products are delivered via postal mail unless you’ve selected local pickup.
What if I forget to use my discount code?
- Once an order has been placed we will not apply discount codes.
Do I have to add my email when purchasing?
- Yes, this is necessary so you can track your order once it ships. Registered persons will receive an email informing you the order shipped and will include your tracking number.
SELF DEFENSE PRODUCTS
IS MACE/PEPPER SPRAY LEGAL IN MY STATE?
- Some areas have specific regulations pertaining to the purchase, possession and use of pepper sprays. Many states, including the following, have varying restrictions: CA, FL, HI, MA, MI, NJ, NY & WI. We suggest that you familiarize yourself with your local laws. If you have a question, you should contact your local SABRE retailer or police department. Pepper sprays are meant for defensive purposes only and can only be sold to or used by persons 18 years of age or older.
WHAT IS THE STRENGTH OF PEPPER SPRAY?
- GUARD DOG PEPPER SPRAY
- Guard dog pepper spray has a 18% red pepper content (2 million SHU) that sprays accurately under pressure to a distance of 16 feet.
- SABRE RED PEPPER SPRAY W/ QUICK RELEASE KEY RING
- Sabre Red pepper spray has a maximum strength and Impressive 10-foot (3 m) range; 25 bursts (up to 5x other brands) in a powerful stream delivery to reduce wind blowback.
ARE TASERS LEGAL IN MY STATE?
- TASER devices are legal to sell and own in 46 states and Puerto Rico with little to no restrictions. Your state's attorney general or local government will have up-to-date information regarding the legality of TASER devices in your area. You may also use the following website as a guide to determine if tasers are legal where you live. It is your responsibility to confirm laws related to these items.
WHAT IS A SELF DEFENSE STICK (Kubotan)?
- The Kubotan is self defense stick and can be used to defend yourself against attackers or to break cars window if you ever find yourself trapped. It is made of aircraft aluminium, it has characteristics of high hardness, sturdiness and light weight, it's a must self-protection tool for you and your family, not easily get scratches, very solid.
Can I select the specific charms I want?
- When purchasing charms bundles, all charms are chosen at random. I cannot guarantee you’ll receive a specific charm. When purchasing a preselected set of charms, you will receive what is pictured. Please carefully read the descriptions.
Am I able to select the beads/products I want in my bracelet making starter pack?
- Starter packs come as listed, no changes can be made. Charms and beads are selected at random. If you’d like to purchase a custom starter pack, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options.
Are any of the other items available for wholesale?
- Please contact us to discuss options and pricing.